Additional interesting tourist activities that can be done in Pisac or nearby:
- Pisac artesanal fair: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Trip to the Maras salt mines and Moray (Experimental agricultural center over 500 years old).
- Trip to “Señor de Huanca” sanctuary with a spectacular view of the valley.
- Visit to the Andahuaylillas church (declared the Sistine Chapel of America, with an antique organ dated back to 1600) and Huaro where you can find an interesting Inca stone museum.
- Pisac ruins, spend2 hours visiting the sacred places and the Intihuatana (Inkaclock). You can go up by car and then hike straight down into the main square and the Artesanal Market.
- Visit to the Chahuaytiri community of weavers (only on Wednesdays).
- Hiking many trails with beautiful views of the Sacred Valley.
- Bicycle tours*.
- Horse back riding*.
* 24 hour notice required.